Monday, July 11, 2011

Screw It, Let's do it

Richard branson books again hook me right in the face!.. this is his second book that i just bought last thursday. First book "Adventure of Global Entrepreneur" i bought it in jakarta. Now i have the second book with tittle "screw it, let's do it". I already finished the first and second chapter of the books with big smile and feel i got a kick by ninja, directly to my heart and my deepest mind. One thing that I learn that He really do all his hard work with fun. There is no secret! he said in the books. Complete sentence from Richard branson was "There is no rules to follow in business. I just work hard and, as I always have done, believe I can do it. Most of all, though, I try to have fun... I mean enjoying myself, not working and worrying and getting stressed out."
You are awesome richard!..

Last paragraph i will copy quote of Jack a dull :
He who works all day is miserable. He who plays all day doesn't pay his bills. The bowman hits the mark, as the sailor reaches land, by having different skills and knowing when to work and when to relax

No comments: