Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15 : I wake up, then I saw clock still 04:00 am

Day 15 “7 days to write about good things today”

1st awesome things of today: I wake up, then I saw clock still 04:00 am

Let me tell you a story about simple stuffs that not all people realize about it. This is for my 1st good things story in 15 dec’11.

I woke up today. I keep my body on its position, just stay in my bed of courseJ , I open up my eyes, inhale with deep breath and then try to reach blackberry phone using my left hand. My blackberry position was in the left side of my pillow. I grab it, I push the middle button (track pad), then the blackberry screen start to appear. I saw time was still 04:00 am. It’s too early for wake up time in the morning for me. But, what I have in my mind at that time also was a “glad feeling”. 04:00 am means that you still have times to sleep again right? J.

I only feel glad for couple of minutes, and then I sleep again for couple of minutes also. Now, it’s 05:20 am already, this time my blackberry phone was disturbing me with his alarm, “riiinggs… riinnggs...”, that’s how blackberry speaks to me. I wake up again and realize that I wasn’t happy with the alarm. 05:20 means no matter if I still sleepy or not, I have to wake up.

Note: I used to set alarm clock at 05:20 am. (05:20 am is the right amount of time for me to do several activities in the morning. Start with taking a bath, pray, eat breakfast and then prepare my worksheet before I go to the office at 7)

No comments: