Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 20 : Your boss on vacation, but still emailing you

Day 20: “7 days to write about good things everyday”

6th awesome thing: “Your boss on vacation, but still emailing you”

I was so happy when about one week ago my boss was on vacation status. He will take days off until end of December. It means my working load will be reduced and somehow, tension at the office was released. My co worker in the office, also feel the same thing. The environment become so relaxing, you can just finish your work within your time frame, you know what I mean right? J

Suddenly email was pop ups, a lot of sentence appear. It was an email from our boss. He create waiting list within his time frame. "Deadline for December", he said.

“Oh no…”, Our boss is not on vacation status, he just remove his office to remote area. He will keep in touch with us through email.

No comments: