Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 18 : Bite your crunchy chicken with noise

Day 18: “7 days to write good things everyday”

4th good things: Bite your crunchy chicken with noise

I often do this when I’m watching movies and tv channels in my room. I just want make a noise if I eat crunchy chicken. Crunchy usually refer to fried chicken.

When the chicken was hot (fresh from the fried pan), l put the slice of chicken to enter top of my tongue, I will widely open my mouth; let the fresh air come inside and goes down to my throat. Then I will bit this chicken with “crouch crouch” noise. J

Sound of bite, noise of cracked crispy skin of the chicken (even though skin has a lot of fat, if you compare with the meat). Use bread or rice, it will help you to reduce the noise; it will be blended or damped inside your mouth. That’s what makes my day this morning.

Enjoy your Sunday AllJ

No comments: