Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19 : Cut your hair, Light your head

Day 19: “7 days to write about good things everyday”

5th good things: Cut your hair, light your head

I was having my hair cut in a barber shop near my apartment yesterday. This morning a wake up and I feel my head become lighter. It was like 1 or 2 kg of my problem in the world was decreasing J. May be you also notice about this? It doesn’t matter what style is your hair, you feel some changes within yourself. Either it’s your feeling or it’s your physical appearance.

My hair style is bold, with 2 cm long. It was my default J. Usually every month I will go to the barber shop. By the time my hair grow longer it means my problem also increasing, then it’s time to say “cut your hair, light your head”.

Happy monday

No comments: