Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 26 : Work on time

Day 26: “If you only have 9 days to live, what will you do? Write it”

Work on time

Wuhuu..., it’s 5 days to live now. Since the first day of 4th week challenge, I get used to with "wake up early", make me possible to go to the office early. My working time start at 8:00 a.m., but I’m already in the office since 07:30 a.m. I don’t want to be on timer person, I could do better than that. I will go further; I want to be remembered as a extraordinary punctual personJ. Even though I’m 30 minutes earlier, it’s a sign that I will give all my time to the company that I work for now.

It sound idealistic about “working for company”, but you only have 5 days to live now, right? *i hope is not real, because i also want to live longer:)* . You can just leave your office without notice, but me?, I will say “big no way”.

Ok then, let’s pack our back, and start to work, hohoo…

No comments: