Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 27 : High intensity interval training

Day 27: “If you only have 9 days to live, what will you do each day? Write it”

4 days to live, high intensity interval training

HIIT stand for High Intensity Interval Training. It’s a fitness training program; you can do HIIT for running, swimming, jumping or even for your daily activity. How you will do it? You just need to set work and rest in interval-of-time-combination during your exercise.

Now my weight is 78 kg, the highest record of my life, hohoho. I don’t know how much percentage of my body fat. But for sure I’m living in unhealthy condition. Since I’m working in here, my life was turn into some kind of coach potatoes; watch TV, sit and typing in front of laptop for couple of hours without any willingness to move my body.

Inspire by #G30HM challenge, I just wonder what if my life is really short. I still have dreams, resolution and all of those stuffs that I didn’t achieve this 2011. So, I’m start to think about it again and I found my dream of getting-my-body-on-shape-again still in my waiting list to-be-done.

I will be doing a HIIT exercise in the next 4 days to live, and with the target of minimum 4 week continuity, especially for cardio exercise. Here is my HIIT training

Phase 1 (1:4): Weeks 1

Time

Activity

15 seconds

Run with High-Intensity Exercise

60 seconds

Rest or Low-Intensity Exercise

(Repeat another 10 times, followed by a final 15-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 14 minutes)

Phase 2 (1:2): Weeks 2

Time

Activity

30 seconds

Run with High-Intensity Exercise

60 seconds

Rest or Low-Intensity Exercise

(Repeat another 10 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 17 minutes)

Phase 3 (1:1): Weeks 3

Time

Activity

30 seconds

Run with High-Intensity Exercise

30 seconds

Rest or Low-Intensity Exercise

(Repeat another 11 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 18.5 minutes)

Phase 4 (2:1): Week 4

Time

Activity

30 seconds

Run with High-Intensity Exercise

15 seconds

Rest or Low-Intensity Exercise

(Repeat another 25 times, followed by a final 30-second high-intensity blast. Total time: 20 minutes)

I want to reduce my fat and get ripped, yeah!!. Running in treadmill is a must for my every day. Start today. Hopefully this will get me back on track of my fitness life

Doakan yaa.. wuhuuu…

1 comment:

Nadia Amelia said...

sexy back :P