Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 24 : Eat fruit every day

Day 24: “if you only have 9 days to live, what will you do each day? Write it”

Now getting down in 7 days to live only, what I will do? I will eat fruit every day, hoho..

Of course workout in gym is not enough to keep my body fit. I need healthy food also. It will be fruit, yup, a lot of fruit. Biar kaya tarzan kali ye makan buah tiap hari, hohoho.

Jika kita keseringan makan daging dan ayam beserta kulitnya yang berlemak, itu dapat diimbangi dengan makan buah tiap hari loh. It will be like your counter balance. Tentunya makan buah beneran ya, bukan buah-buahan alias buah plastik, wkwkwkw.

I will eat minimum 1 type of fruits every day within last week challenge of #G30HM. I already start this habit since two days ago. I bought banana, apple and combination of fruits. Taste of sour and sweet make my tongue dancing. It feels very good once you digest it to your stomach.

Keep yourself healthy, start with eating fruit every day, cihuyyy..

No comments: