Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 25 : wake up early every day

Day 25: “If you only have 9 days to live, what will you do each day? Write it”

Tick tock tick tock… 6 days to live now, I will wake up early every day

Seems simple, but it’s hard to do, especially if you sleep late before it. If I only have 9 days left, of course I want to taste every bite of my life. One of the sweet stuff was wake up early in the morning. I want to enjoy the smell of morning fresh air, black grayed cloud visual of the sky, combine with the cold temperature outside.

My alarm clock wasn’t active lately. I have natural clock inside my body; tell me when I should wake up. 5 o’clock is the latest time of my eyes to be open, and then I will start searching for the light to be turn on.

In the last of 3 days, I’ve been trying to this stuff, adding all good lists to do within these 9 days. Since 3 days ago I also add new habit everyday which is workout at the gym at night. My entire body utilized to the max; my mind was full of action plan.

Let see what next tomorrow, cihuyy…


No comments: