Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17 ; When you drive a car, keep your slipper and shoes away

Day 17: “7 days to write about good things everyday”

3rd good things: “When you drive a car, keep your slipper and shoes away”

Do you like to drive a car with your naked feet? You push gas and breaks pedal without slipper or shoes attached on it. Let’s do “hi five” for that, because we have the same awesome habit thenJ.

When I wear shoes to push gas or break in my car, my sensitivity become lost somehow. I would rather feel gas and breaks pedal with my naked feet. I can feel the sensitivity of my driving skills booster up. I can do over speed and de accelerate with much more comfortable feelings.

Before I enter the car door, I usually put my slipper and shoes just below my legs. If I arrive in some place, I cannot just go outside my car. I need to take couple of minutes to wear my shoes in my car. Sometimes I forgot to wear shoes also; I get out from the car, use slipper and enter the office or official place. But usually I will realize it soon, or someone will remind it for me and say “Dude, are you crazy?, you wear official uniform but you didn’t wear any shoes?”

No comments: