Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16 : Take photo heading the sunrise, you will get sunset

Day 16: “7 days to write about good things everyday”

2nd good things: “Take photo heading the sunrise, you will get sunset”

Friday is like Sunday. In Saudi Arabia they have different weekend, Thursday and Friday. Meanwhile in Indonesia weekend on Saturday and Sunday.

This morning at 06:30 am I want to go to the border between Bahrain and Saudi, just to get my visa stamped by the immigration.
I used to go there by using caused way street. This is the street where you can saw beach and lake on each side. I didn’t plant to stop. But I saw a lot of birds in the lake that makes me want to take a picture about it. I stop my car and drop by in one of the side way. I already bring my pocket camera. It was Panasonic Lumic. I take picture of the birds (see picture left)

Then I was heading back to the other side. I saw sun rise was beautiful to watch. It’s so relaxing. I took picture of it. I swear I never take picture heading the sunrise. This is the first time for me.

How surprising for me, the result of the 1st picture that I took was really looks like a sunset picture, it was dark and the sun color was orange to red, not yellow as it supposed to be. I was giggling to myself, maybe it was my camera setting, so I tried until 3 times and get the same result. I realized that is not camera problem and I was laughing out loud again at that time.

Today, 16 December. I decided to write this, “try it, put your camera heading the sunrise, you will get sunset”. Knowing something for the 1st time can make you laugh, no matter it was childish or you can call it stupid activity. But you know what, that little small thing in life that makes our life sweeter. 

No comments: